Use our pre-made integration with Zapier to automatically populate your Burst SMS contact list when a new subscriber is added to your Campaign Monitor list.
Step 1 - Export your existing Campaign Monitor list into a CSV file
Subscriber details can be downloaded as a CSV file, or a tab delimited text file.
NB: If you have multiple lists, each one has to be downloaded as a separate file.
To export some, or all, subscribers from a list:
- Click Lists & subscribers.
- Click on a list name to open the list details page, then click export.
- Use the Export menu to select the type of subscribers you want to download, for example, "Active Subscribers" only or "All Subscribers".
- Choose your preferred file type: CSV or tab delimited.
- Select which subscriber fields to include in the download (Date Added field explanation: Click Here)
- Click Export Subscribers to download the file.
Campaign Monitor knowledge base article: Export Subscribers
Step 2 - Upload CSV file into a Burst SMS List
1. Click on CONTACTS > NEW CONTACT LIST
2. Click on UPLOAD link
3. Select and Upload your file as shown in the below screenshot:
4. Preview your numbers, MAP and NAME fields, if you are happy click IMPORT
5. After upload you can view a report of what was imported and EXPORT as a file.
Step 3 - Register for a Zapier account
Link to register for a Zapier account:
Step 4 - Setup Zapier integration between Campaign Monitor and Burst SMS
Use this pre-made Zap for setting up the integration: